Over the past few years, interest in artificial intelligence has rocketed with no sign of abating. It’s almost impossible to start searching for new technologies, browsing through industry tech papers, tech mags etc. without hearing the two magic letters: AI. With the use of AI Technology, the world has undergone tremendous changes in the past two years. New technologies continue to emerge, while other technologies are slowly disappearing. Today, B.Tech Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AIML) in Punjab is considered a key driver of global business expansion. In this blog, we will explore the latest technologies and innovations you should know about.
Artificial intelligence promises to provide some of the most innovative and disruptive creations of this century. Self-driving cars, robotic assistants, and automatic disease diagnostics are all products of the emerging artificial intelligence revolution, which will change the way we live and work. As the demand for talented engineers has more than doubled in recent years, professionals who want to work at the forefront of artificial intelligence research and development have limitless opportunities.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a wide-ranging branch of computer science concerned with building smart machines capable of performing tasks that typically require human intelligence.
The technology used to provide computer systems with human-like decision-making capabilities is called artificial intelligence. As an innovative technology, artificial intelligence systems are designed to simulate human intelligence to perform complex activities such as pattern detection, language recognition, weather forecasting, and medical diagnosis.
Machine learning is a data analysis method that helps computer programs optimize their functions when learning from large amounts of data. Machine learning course in Punjab is a specific form of artificial intelligence that enables computers to learn and grow when introduced into database scenarios. This form of artificial intelligence has its roots in data science and is more effective than traditional artificial intelligence methods in many fields.
Although B.Tech Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are related, they are different professions: machine learning is part of artificial intelligence, but not all artificial intelligence consists of machine learning. Nonetheless, both disciplines offer promising career opportunities, and AI & ML jobs are expected to grow rapidly.
There are several skills which are required for an AI & ML Engineer. More and more organizations are aware of the importance of analysis in their organizations to achieve competitive advantage and effectiveness. To do this better and achieve business goals efficiently, organizations are conducting artificial intelligence and analytics in their daily work.
- Programming Languages: Both of them are required to have a good understanding of programming languages like C++, Java, R, and preferably python as it is easy to learn and its applications are wider than any other language.
- Statistics: Both are required to know Statistics and should be familiar with Matrices, Vectors and Matrix Multiplication.
- Data Cleaning and Visualization: Data pre-processing in the form of cleansing and visualization is a valuable process. It helps you in saving time and increasing your efficiency by quickly identifying your findings. Data visualization can have a make-or-break effect when it comes to the impact of your data.
- Machine Learning and Neural Network Architectures: Machine Learning and predictive modeling are the two buzzwords today. Both professionals are supposed to understand machine learning techniques like supervised and unsupervised machine learning, decision trees, and logistic regression etc. It will help them solve different analytical problems based on predicting major organizational outcomes.Inspired by biological neurons (Brain Cells), Deep Learning takes traditional Machine Learning approaches to the next level. It attempts to mimic the human brain. A large network of such Artificial Neurons is known as Deep Neural Network.
- Big Data Processing Frameworks: Huge amount of data is being generated these days called Big Data. We, therefore, require frameworks like Spark and Hadoop to handle this Big Data. Big Data Analytics is a must-have skill for both professionals to gain hidden business insights.
- Industry Knowledge: Successful projects address real business issues. No matter which industry one works for, one should be aware of the working of that industry and what is in the interest of business. Both the Machine Learning Engineer and Data Scientist are therefore required to have business acumen so that all their technical skills can be channeled productively to make up a successful business model.
Scope of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning:
Artificial intelligence and machine learning jobs have increased by nearly 75% in the past four years and are expected to continue to grow. Working in machine learning is a reliable choice for a high-paying career that will be needed for decades to come. Industries that already use artificial intelligence and machine learning extensively include healthcare, education, marketing, retail and e-commerce, and financial services.
If you are looking for generous salaries and benefits, and want to work in a world-changing job, then a career in machine learning is for you. The major industries using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) include Agriculture, Education and Infrastructure, Healthcare, Transport, Banking, Cyber Security, Manufacturing, Entertainment, Hospitality, and others.
The scope and career opportunities of machine learning and AI is immense and hence becoming one of the best career options for many students studying in the same discipline. However, the average salary trend of the jobs related to machine learning and AI is astonishing. The salary hike depends on the number of skills and expertise you hold in a particular field. Moreover, having a higher qualification will definitely increase your chances to get a better position in any reputed company. According to statistics, the average salary of a Machine Learning Engineer in India is ₹8.6 Lakhs. Also, the graph above fairly shows that the number of job opportunities and the salary hike is a very good reason to take up machine learning and AI as your career.
Read also : ibomma